Exercising the dog this morning

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCF0248.jpg

Is this a really steep beach where the laws of gravity don't apply, or is the camera tilted? I keep turning the tablet trying to make sense of what I'm looking at?

I was going to say that the laws of physics work differently down under lol.

I had the camera sitting on the beach which sloped. This resulted in the horizon coming out crooked in the image. When I attempted to automatically level the image the horizon was skewed even more and the sand line straightened. I then manually straightened the horizon which in turn skewed the beach. Very strange lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I had the camera sitting on the beach which sloped. This resulted in the horizon coming out crooked in the image

One of the nice features on the K1, is automatic horizon level (for me anyhow). Within reason it will adjust the sensor tilt, to correct level.

I had the camera sitting on the beach which sloped. This resulted in the horizon coming out crooked in the image

One of the nice features on the K1, is automatic horizon level (for me anyhow). Within reason it will adjust the sensor tilt, to correct level.

This was taken with my Fujifilm water proof point and shoot camera. I usually take it to beach with me when exercising the dog. I can stick it on the sand, in the water etc. Most the time I leave it on SR auto. Doesn’t have all the bells and whistles and dynamic range isn’t the best but it sure is fun to use.

Once the weather really heats up here I will take it snorkeling . Only been getting up to 28-29 Celsius so still a bit chilly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back