Exhaustion

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nearing the end of a long day- Joshua Tree National Park
780-r7774.jpg

Another great photo! I really like the saturation of this one. Is this from your new camera?

Thanks. No, this is from last weeks trip to Joshua Tree NP with my d80. I've been sitting around pouting because it's Easter weekend and I have to do yard work. Maybe I'll runaway from home Weds/Thurs.

Another beaut.

Give us a clue when you post one with the new gear. Oh, and also your thoughts on how it compares.

Cheers......

Please let me know if you ever run away in this direction!

Make me sandwiches? :)

I would like to get shots of the Hassayampa with water flowing. ... Hm.

Another beaut.

Give us a clue when you post one with the new gear. Oh, and also your thoughts on how it compares.

Cheers......

Thanks. I may be heading out mid-week to see if I can screw it up.

I love the composition of this photo, but the clouds and the ground look unnaturally....green. =/

I love the composition of this photo, but the clouds and the ground look unnaturally....green. =/

Thank you, I try to keep my compositions in order.

Color?- There was a lot of ground cover at this elevation. Usually, what is there is what's there with my white balance on camera set to -cloudy- and if readjusted, set to cloudy or shade in postprocessing. Most times I will boost saturation, but in this particular shot I was careful to stick with typically more acceptable limits. I'll have the clouds checked later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back