C Chicago1980 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2008 #1 This is one of two cemeteries that Richard Daley, Mayor of Chicago, wants to exhume to make room for the expansion of O'Hare Airport. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
This is one of two cemeteries that Richard Daley, Mayor of Chicago, wants to exhume to make room for the expansion of O'Hare Airport. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
skates94 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Southwest Chicago Suburbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2008 #2 Wow...... in a bad economy even the dead get evicted. I'm from the area as well and I know they keep talking about this but as far as I know it isn't set in stone yet. I could be wrong. So much for Rest in Peace
Wow...... in a bad economy even the dead get evicted. I'm from the area as well and I know they keep talking about this but as far as I know it isn't set in stone yet. I could be wrong. So much for Rest in Peace
zandman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 688 Reaction score 0 Location south chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2008 #3 leave the dead alone, they're not doing any harm..