Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #1
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #2 I like it! :thumbup:
Tyjax TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2003 Messages 483 Reaction score 1 Location Akron, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2008 #3 It strikes me. Moody, mysterious, slightly foreboding. Keep the recipe.
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2008 #4 twig! long time no see. still busy with forest shots ey like the photo btw, but i would use less deep blue in the pathway and lose the watermark.
twig! long time no see. still busy with forest shots ey like the photo btw, but i would use less deep blue in the pathway and lose the watermark.
poppy67 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 160 Reaction score 0 Location U.K Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2008 #5 Wonderful image I love it.. I would agree about toning the blue in path down slightly!
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Hmm, I see what you mean. Thanks for the comments. =) Here's a warmer version:
chantal7 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 583 Reaction score 1 Location Canada, Sk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 14, 2008 #7 That's really nice! Like them both
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2008 #8 I know, I was like, "Twig is back!" Beautiful job, I prefer 1, but with less stark blue on the path. Very nice silver leaves.
I know, I was like, "Twig is back!" Beautiful job, I prefer 1, but with less stark blue on the path. Very nice silver leaves.