Extreme3 8 gig compact flash 34.99

Haha, I work at best buy, so i get this discount year round...hahaha! all memcards more than 60% off.

Thanks for the heads up. Legit site?

Dissuading someone from this sale to maybe buy something that they realistically will not coax their moneys worth out of is. . .well I dunno but it's something.

My suggestion - buy both and see if the IV's are worth the added costs.

Not ONCE did I say anywhere... do not buy it. Go back and look. I said... its slower, you will take a performance hit if you use it on any camera that takes advantage of UDMA technology.

Why the heck would I need uselessly spend money to now go out and buy both when:

- we already know what the differences are
- you know what your camera is,
- hopefully you can find out if your camera is UDMA compatible or not by looking in your manual or on the net

... and make up your own minds without needing to spend money uselessly by buying both when you do not need to?

Haha, I work at best buy, so i get this discount year round...hahaha! all memcards more than 60% off.

I can get it too... lol
I do not work there, but I have a few friends that work there and can get that for me anytime I want. As a general rule, though, I just don't bother. :)

Cheaper from BH and the $15 rebate makes them very cheap

For those looking at these cards. With the rebate right now you can get 3 8gb cards for $20 after rebate. Or 3 4gb cards for free. These are for the extreme 3 cards.

If you are looking for extreme 4 cards. The best deal seems to be for 3 -8gb cards for $150 after rebate (through Ace Photo $99 each).

I can get it too... lol
I do not work there, but I have a few friends that work there and can get that for me anytime I want. As a general rule, though, I just don't bother. :)

I checked best buy employee price(my best man from my wedding works there) and they are 50.01 employee cost. Still cheaper from the site I listed even with shipping. Plus you still get the rebate with the order from Midwest Photo Exchange... Mine will be here Tuesday, which is good cause I have a lingerie calander shoot next weekend. :mrgreen:

... Mine will be here Tuesday, which is good cause I have a lingerie calander shoot next weekend. :mrgreen:

Hang on a second... I am almost positive that there is a forum rule here that says anytime you purchase CF cards at great prices *and* do a model lingerie shoot with them, that you risk being banned unless you post pictures... LOL!

Hang on a second... I am almost positive that there is a forum rule here that says anytime you purchase CF cards at great prices *and* do a model lingerie shoot with them, that you risk being banned unless you post pictures... LOL!

Don't worry I'll post them up after the shoot. :mrgreen:

Don't worry I'll post them up after the shoot. :mrgreen:

Whew... I was doing this all for you, ya know? Didn't want you to get banned and all... lol

Let us know how the cards work for you. :)

Yipppppeeeee! The B&H special is still going on! I was able to order 3 Sandisk 8GB Extreme III cards for $95 including 3day UPS shipping. With the coupon for the $70 rebate, total price is $25 for 3 cards! Wow! (3 4gb cards would be free + shipping). Thanks for the tip!

Ian

Most reactions

Back