What's new

Eye eye...!

I like your concept.

IMO the horizontal reflections above and below the pupil need to be eliminated though. Also perhaps darkening the child in her eye to make if slightly mor subtle would help too. I like the ring flash reflection as it adds to the surreal nature of your image.
 
I like your concept.

IMO the horizontal reflections above and below the pupil need to be eliminated though. Also perhaps darkening the child in her eye to make if slightly mor subtle would help too. I like the ring flash reflection as it adds to the surreal nature of your image.

Yes, I got some artefacts from the ring flash...not sure how to get rid of them, though. I will try. :)
 
How much processing has entered into this work, i am not sure...can you please show original???

:D
 
very sci-fi . nicely done.
 
The eye itself is fine. The reddish blur around the eyes is unsettling and unnatural. I'm personally not a fan, but if that's what you were going for you accomplished it.
 
I like it. Now if you could photoshop in a tiny door, with a tiny arm opening it(in the pupil), that would be pretty funny too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom