What's new

Eye see you

Pennywise

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, Ma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Allergies are killing me as you can see :)

EyeHDR.jpg


this is a reverse lens macro turned HDR :) You can see the back of the lens in the reflection of my eye lol.
 
Thats a very cool pic!! I like the HDR in this. You can "see" so much detail.
 
that is wild!!!
 
Great shot!! Im curious how you got that to HDR. How did you get multiple exposures without the eye moving?
 
This is a really cool shot. I love the iris. I find myself staring at the starburst of color coming from around the pupil. I wished the whol iris were visible. This great regardless. Good job.

I am trying to get a macro of my vulva. I will post when I have it ready.
 
That is Fantastic, I love taking reverse lens pics but i've never produced anything like that.. Great detail, Well done!
 
Great shot!! Im curious how you got that to HDR. How did you get multiple exposures without the eye moving?


I used one raw file to make 3 jpgs and merged from there. I don't have photoshop on my computer for those who think this is all PS'd :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom