What's new

Eye

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5,715
Reaction score
1,554
Location
Cork Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Eye.webp
 
Not sure what your goal is, here. I want to be intrigued by the reflections on the eyeball, but I am not -- there's not much there. A trifle more DoF would help, to get the entire dome of the cornea sharp (if possible) but I'm still not feeling the reflections much.

As a technical exercise, well done.
 
Not sure what your goal is, here. I want to be intrigued by the reflections on the eyeball, but I am not -- there's not much there. A trifle more DoF would help, to get the entire dome of the cornea sharp (if possible) but I'm still not feeling the reflections much.

As a technical exercise, well done.
I was just trying it out but as you said to no real great effect, hence you pointed out what is wrong, and that was my goal
 
In India poets praise the eye "as beautiful as the petal of a lotus flower" . Look at the shape. It is very much like that.... Excellent :D
 
a bit soft.. and the B&W conversion is really odd looking... no Whites, and looks like a greenish / cyan cast
 
a bit soft.. and the B&W conversion is really odd looking... no Whites, and looks like a greenish / cyan cast

I think your right, I must give this another go sometime
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom