What's new

Eyes *

$8354617578.webp

I do not think color works with this ...my version B&W ...mess with it
 
Thank you Mully; i did a conversion without darkening too; regards :D
 
Frequency. Love the idea. Have done it myself a few times. From my experience, have the subject look into the camera for better effect.
 
That will be nicer than this, i feel; thank you Ron, very much :D
 
You are welcome. I realized that I did not post my best picture of eyes on here. So I put it up just now for comparison. I didn't crop mine as tight as you did.
 
Hi Frequency,
I'm one of your views with no comments, because I don't have the know how to give useful commentary. But your model has lovely eyes to work with.
C
 
Hey Ronlane, i don't see any image!!! :scratch:
Regards :D
 
Hi Frequency,
I'm one of your views with no comments, because I don't have the know how to give useful commentary. But your model has lovely eyes to work with.
C
Hey, squirrels,
No problem; i am very happy you liked the model's eyes

Thank you very much

Regards :D
 
Never, binbga never :D
I like it; it is as if you have applied "Kaajal" to her eyes as traditional Indian women would do :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom