What's new

F/S: Like New Canon EOS XSi (Body Only - Black)

hale88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Got this XSi (Refurbished) for 6 mons from Adorama. The reason I sell it is because I just upgraded for a 50D. This is the best SLR for Starter.

Condition: Excellent ( No Dents nor Scratches)
Shutter Counts: 6500 <
Price : SOLD :)
Payment: PayPal confirm address only (US 48)
Contact Infor: hale1278@live.com
FeedBack: Heatware

Included:
2yrs Mack's Warranty ( Stil have one year left :) )
Everything that comes with the Camera ( battery charger, sync cable, battery...more) + I will give you 2GB SD card for free.

DSC03137.jpg


DSC03136.jpg


DSC03135.jpg


thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
price drop to $350 shipped. Need this go quik so I can get new gears :-P
 
price drop again to $340 shipped. Really need money for lens...
 
OK I bring the price down to $280 since I think this is fair market price on Ebay and Amazon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom