What's new

F/S Nikon AF MICRO NIKKOR 60MM 1:2.8 D

Fishkon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
17
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, everyone. I have a Nikkor 60mm AF Micro 1:2.8 D lens that I picked up to try my hand at Macro Photography. Needless to say I fell in love with it, so I purchased a Nikon 105mm Micro. so now the 60mm needs a new home. Lens is in mint condition no visible scratches anywhere. no fungus, haze, anything. I do not have the box, I will ship it in a lens wrap and supper bubble wrap. USPS Priority mail, in a medium flat rate box. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in Advance
Fitz
The Price is $295.00 with free shipping.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/bullitt411/60mm1.jpg

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/bullitt411/60mm2.jpg


 
Last edited:
GLWS. FYI Someone posted a thread looking for a macro in this price range
 
Great Lens, Great Price. Price is Paypaled and shipped All Included.
 
This Lens is in Mint condition. Can't beat that price.
 
SOLD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom