What's new

F/S Sony alpha a9 body only $3400 Ca LA/SFV

jkmanalad

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new in box asking $3400 dropped price need cash for down payment on vehicle !

Located near LA in the San Fernando valley in porter ranch.

Have a brand new never used nor taking out of the box Sony alpha a9, I'm a canon guy but heard great thing about this camera but I have too much invested as is to switch, if needed I can get the receipt from Best Buy so you can purchase extended warranty. It is NOT stolen lol a fried of mine crashed my car pretty bad and had stack of Best Buy gift cards from graduation... lol ‍♂️ Not interested in trades just cash so I can use the money for a down payment =\ no low balls either please because retail is 4200 + tax ( tax is like $400 ) any questions please send a message or txt me at 81873053FOUR8
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4198.webp
    IMG_4198.webp
    87 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4211.webp
    IMG_4211.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Bump up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom