What's new

Factoryland

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
1
industrialnight110307-1.jpg



2
industrialnight110307-2.jpg



3
industrialnight110307-3.jpg



4
industrialnight110307-5.jpg



5
industrialnight110307-6.jpg
 
Hmmm working in a factory I first thought kewl I will get to the inside of another factory...(electronic manufacturing here.)

Like the colors in these images, 3 and 4 our my favorites... like the negative space in 4. On one I would crop the image to straighten out the cylinder towers, but that one is good too.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Number 1 is my favorite. 3 is cool too, I like the vague shadow on the tank. Nice work.
 
cool shots. mind telling us what settings and post-processing you used?
 
cool shots. mind telling us what settings and post-processing you used?

I shot around f16 on these prob all about 30 seconds .

I didnt do too much procesing , levels and a little split toning to bring out all the green, thats all.

It was a misty night
 
One and Four are my favorite...nice work they look good
 
I like the trees creeping in both sides on #3. Eerie effect. I also work in manufacturing too, automotive. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing
 
i really like the beams of light
 
thanks guys !! I appreciate the comps.
 
Interesting subject, and some dramatic shots there. I think #1 is my fave.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom