arne saknussen TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Stone Mountain, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2011 #1
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2011 #2 That's awesome...I like this one...thank you for taking this photo and posting it here to share with all of us...
That's awesome...I like this one...thank you for taking this photo and posting it here to share with all of us...
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2011 #3 Nice texture and color! I'd darken the yellowish area in the upper right and maybe also crop a little on the top and right to reduce it.
Nice texture and color! I'd darken the yellowish area in the upper right and maybe also crop a little on the top and right to reduce it.
arne saknussen TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 67 Reaction score 7 Location Stone Mountain, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 25, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments. I don't get over here so much.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2011 #5 That's really a good shot. :thumbup: