X Pro-3
f/5.6
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35 mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

(Processed In LR & PS)

20210622-untitled-14-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Nice shot. I don't know cars well enough to know so what is that, a Fairlane, a Galaxy 500???

Going out on a limb here, but I’m thinkin ‘68-‘69 Galaxy 500. My dad had a similar car: baby blue convertible. He bought it new in ‘69 for around $3200!!! Lotsa cool dates in that one. I really like this shot. Great job.

Portrait was, I think, the wrong choice.
The image has the implication of potential movement from the driveway, but the image feels VERY stable. Fixed. Possibly on purpose. But I think you can have the same effect with landscape.
I wanted to complain about the excessive processing, but I think you actually aged it pretty well spot on.

Nice shot. I don't know cars well enough to know so what is that, a Fairlane, a Galaxy 500???

@K9Kirk Thanks, by the way it is a Fairlane 500...
I wanted to ask the same thing...Galaxy or Fairlane🤔
@Dean_Gretsch Fairlane....
Nice shot! Do you have any shots at an angle, rather than head on? I need to post some of my car pics.

@jeffashman Thank you...I may have another image later or tomorrow...in B&W...

Going out on a limb here, but I’m thinkin ‘68-‘69 Galaxy 500. My dad had a similar car: baby blue convertible. He bought it new in ‘69 for around $3200!!! Lotsa cool dates in that one. I really like this shot. Great job.

@Munn It's Fairlane 500...but your dad's car sounds fab too!

Portrait was, I think, the wrong choice.
The image has the implication of potential movement from the driveway, but the image feels VERY stable. Fixed. Possibly on purpose. But I think you can have the same effect with landscape.
I wanted to complain about the excessive processing, but I think you actually aged it pretty well spot on.

@manaheim I totally agree with you, I have a B&W that is in landscape, I will post it soon...thanks!

Most reactions

Back