What's new

fading.....

I understand the connection with the photo and title but would rather see it nice and bright/colorful. That's just me..
 
I understand the connection with the photo and title but would rather see it nice and bright/colorful. That's just me..

really? no way. its all, fade to black style..
very cool. any brighter and the whole concept of the fade would be shot.
very well done, for my taste, and for my concept of what the OP was trying to do.
 
^^^ like I said, I get the "fade"... I just prefer flowers to be more colorful as they are naturally.
 
I understand the connection with the photo and title but would rather see it nice and bright/colorful. That's just me..

really? no way. its all, fade to black style..
very cool. any brighter and the whole concept of the fade would be shot.
very well done, for my taste, and for my concept of what the OP was trying to do.

^^^ like I said, I get the "fade"... I just prefer flowers to be more colorful as they are naturally.

Jaxx... it was shot bright and brought down to this level..... it is actually not an image of flower... it was a concept materialized with the help of a flower..... No worries ;)
...and pixmedic.... you knew it all very well ;)

Thanks to both of you very much :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom