What's new

Fake Tilt Shift in Providence

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
626
Reaction score
4
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C always welcome

#1
3514195582_3f34e8079a_b.jpg


#2

3513387821_ed80868139_b.jpg
 
I know nothing about how to do T&S pics, but that first one is pretty cool :)
 
second one is not done right, the blur is relative to distance, so doing it in photoshop the way you are is much easier done at a high angle looking down to spread out the perspective, the jogger is in focus as well as the bridge railing which is much farther. first pic is better though, but try making it more of a gradient gradually getting more and more out of focus the farther you are from central focus.
 
second one is not done right, the blur is relative to distance, so doing it in photoshop the way you are is much easier done at a high angle looking down to spread out the perspective, the jogger is in focus as well as the bridge railing which is much farther. first pic is better though, but try making it more of a gradient gradually getting more and more out of focus the farther you are from central focus.


Well, I did it in PhotoScape, not Photo Shop, so it doesn't have as many features. I know it is not an actual Tilt-Shift; instead I chose to use it for effect. I think it looks like a Nike ad, but maybe that's just my perception. I, too, am unhappy that there appears to be a line at the edge of the clear area. However, that line is actually part of the photo--it is the bottom edge of that building.

Thanks for the feedback though.
 
2nd doesnt look tilt-shift-y :p

1st one is relly nice though :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom