tahmail TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #1 Criticism welcome. Still a newbie.
M Method TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #2 there all orange. i think it needs some more definition to them, stonger colors. using a filter?
meganc TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Oct 20, 2007 #3 Eh, I kind of like it. Nice photo.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #4 The bottom center yellow/white one kind of scares me.
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #5 I like the combination of the colors and different textures! Maybe play around with the saturation a bit and see what you come out with, I don't know. I like it as is.
I like the combination of the colors and different textures! Maybe play around with the saturation a bit and see what you come out with, I don't know. I like it as is.
tahmail TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I actually preferred the emphasis on orange for a fall and halloween theme for a desktop shot. At least, that was the object of the shot. A filter was not used.
I actually preferred the emphasis on orange for a fall and halloween theme for a desktop shot. At least, that was the object of the shot. A filter was not used.