What's new

fall leaves in water

Lounge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Hi

This shot was taken in New Hampshire on a nice fall day. The murky water makes the leaves stand out very nicely I think. Took a bunch of shots, but the only one that looked nice was this one. Comments are most welcome!

fl.jpg
 
thats an actual shot not just P&P? I like it either way but more so if you got a shot like that...
 
Its an actual shot, with a 350 D and 18-55 ef-s

Whats p&p just to be sure??
 
Wow, good stuff. I like the contrast and also the leaf on the bottom layer
 
assume P&P is along the lines of post processing or photoshopping... aka, digital manipulation of the picture.
 
Only photoshopping ive done, is take down the exposure a bit on the original raw file

I really dont like the ef-s 18-55 but budget disagrees :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom