What's new

Fall on the Tracks

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken a couple of months ago, before the white stuff covered everything.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Ouch!
You fell over on the tracks?
And then the train came??? :shock:

;) ;) ;)

I take it you got rid of too much sky here?
And what would the same track look like now, with all the "white stuff" on it? Can you still find it at all?
 
The train was approaching right behind me, which is why the photo looks sort of rushed :)

It was hazy and the sun was very bright that day (plus I don't have a filter!). The sky turned out washed out, bright and boring (which I found to be a distraction), so I decided to chop some of it in PP.

Haven't been brave enough to go out and shoot this winter so far (it gets reaaally cold where I live). I need a pair of gloves thick enough to prevent frostbite, but thin enough to let me use the camera controls :lol:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom