Fall Picture Contribution

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
fall2PanoramicResize.jpg

fall2PanoramicBWs.jpg

Yep, the B&W does it for me too. Your world is full of beautiful views! BTW Crusin, how do you feel about the colors in #1? Was it PS'd?

The first one I dont like the sky at all. The trees' color is good, the sky, it looks like PS gone wrong. No offense. I do like the second one though. Looks almost like an infrared

crystalview said:
The first one I dont like the sky at all. The trees' color is good, the sky, it looks like PS gone wrong. No offense. I do like the second one though. Looks almost like an infrared

:lol: I have to agree the sky does look awfull, it is even worse in the orginal, as it has an awful shade of blue. I think it had something to do with being overcast, moist and the sun was going down....not really sure why? The orginal was also very slightly underexposed.

The first time I saw the trees in B&W it :shock: me. I use the channel mixer to convert to B&W. the default setting are 100 % red, 0% green, 0% blue which is what I used and added a bit of contrast.

I generally shoot for B&W (unless it is a picture that really needs the colour). Wondered what others thought.

I thank you all for your honesty, I truely appreaciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back