Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cascade1vk7.jpg

shadows2oc6.jpg

leavesod7.jpg

shadows1wt5.jpg

layerssz3.jpg

I absolutley love every one of these. Amazing capture of light. Great job.

Amazing pictures!

The last, though, seems to be lacking some contrast. It also needs a bit of a colour boost. Looks like a great landscape but it's pretty dull.

You had me 'oohh'ing and 'ahh'ing through each and every one. Absolutely beautiful, couldn't pick a fave if I had to.

Beee-yutiful.
I think in the last photo I recognise a scene that also shows in rebelnotarget's photos ... only did he take that lake/tree from the other side?

I really like your Photo 3 here.
Wonderful atmosphere, very nice, crisp close-up, sharp, saying "autumn" all over!!!
But I am also quite fascinated by your capturing the play of light and shadow in the woods in 2 and 4 ... and by the many different colours on ONE twig as shown in 1.

awesome shooting Richard.. #3 rocks! great eye.

o ya.. I wanted you to know I was thinking about you the other night, wondering if you had the incredible clear skys we had here.. my latest mooning effort.. I would like your critque on this one if you don't mind, maybe post it in the comment window on the pbase., (below the pic)

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/image/68158604

taken with my D200, 200-400 VR, 1.4 Tameron SP TC. slight crop.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Nitefly, I was just in the right place at the right time :)

Pacereve you are right about the contrast in the last shot, if could use a slight boost which would improve the saturation as well.

LaFoto, you have a good to catch that! They were pretty much the same shot but I cheated and flipped mine horizontally in PS.

Ray, that is a great lunar pic! I left you a comment on the site. I should finaly recieve an adapter I have been waiting for this week that will let me get some really high magnification lunar shots. So hopefully the skys stay clear for when it arrives :)

nice shots pursuer... love 3 & 5... :thumbup:

I agree number 3 is just something else

photo gal said:
I actually clapped my hands when I saw #3.........absolutely lovely series!! : )

I think that is the best response to a post I have ever gotten :)

Thanks guys.

I love #2 and #3. Beautiful work, pursuer.

p.s. did u take a shot of the full mood some days ago? Would like to see your sky work..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back