What's new

Fall Stream C & C

Not bad, but there is very little detail in the shadows, and overall, seems underexposed.
 
Nice colours. I would have gone for a slower shutter speed for better exposure and maybe smooth the water a bit. Maybe crop out the twigs to the bottom left?
 
Nice colours. I would have gone for a slower shutter speed for better exposure and maybe smooth the water a bit. Maybe crop out the twigs to the bottom left?

Totally agree...
 
Nice colours. I would have gone for a slower shutter speed for better exposure and maybe smooth the water a bit. Maybe crop out the twigs to the bottom left?

I second this, it might just be me, but I love the smooth water from a slow shutter speed :sexywink:
 
Agree, I didn't have my tripod, and no IS in the world can help me hand hold less than 60.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom