What's new

fall

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
windowdi8.jpg


c/c welcome!
 
I do not like the post processing whatsoever in this picture. I see leaves fallying, but not what I was expecting when I opened this thread.

Where did all the color go?

~Michael~
 
love the grungy feel, kinda reminds of a window into my mind
 
I do not like the post processing whatsoever in this picture. I see leaves fallying, but not what I was expecting when I opened this thread.

Where did all the color go?

~Michael~
thanks for the feedback, michael. if you wouldn't mind, would you elaborate on why you dont like the post work.


love the grungy feel, kinda reminds of a window into my mind
cheers, andy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom