What's new

Fallen one, left behind

joehildreth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I shot this today right outside my apartment. I used a 50mm 1.8 that has been dropped. I think it caused it to be a little soft, but I'm not sure. It was F-3.2 @ 1/500 sec. Lemme know your feelings.


leaf_786.jpg



[/FONT]
 
I don't think it looks soft.....I think it is fine. Least on my monitor..
 
Rock, is your signature quote from Jimmy Buffett by chance? He has a great song about that.
 
Rock, is your signature quote from Jimmy Buffett by chance? He has a great song about that.

Yes it is. It is a song about Katrina but I am a insulin dependent diabetic and that song kinda compares to the way I have learned to live. Deal with the now and move on ya know? Great song too....
 
I think that the softness makes for an extremely fine photograph. I love the composition. Overall, awesome picture!
 
bump...... more critiques?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom