weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd been here before a few times but on pretty terrible days and though the water was nice the lack of blue sky ruined the other shots for me. So a couple of weekends ago I got out and re-visited in better weather. It's was pretty busy with a lot of people stopping for a short while and some crazy attempts to park (some were down right dangerous). I was very much the odd one out with a big camera, tripod and filters but I didn't mind. just got busy doing my own thing.

I do feel like this is pretty green on my phone, yet again my monitor seems pretty contrasty and more saturated in the red channel so what you see migt be a little off from where it's meant to be. Done two recalibrations so far tonight and can't seem to get it quite right.

Falls of Falloch 2 by wee_pete, on Flickr

Looks fine to me. If it is "off" in any way I'd say that's for professionals and so called, perfectionists (I don't know anyone that's perfect) looking for minute faults to quibble over.

Beautiful image.....

Thanks Jeff!

Looks fine to me. If it is "off" in any way I'd say that's for professionals and so called, perfectionists (I don't know anyone that's perfect) looking for minute faults to quibble over.

Thanks Kirk, it's more that it bugs me that it may not be shown as intended. And yeah I'm a perfectionist. But I have 30,000 odd mediocre snapshots on my hard drive, now my aim is to produce shots that will stand up among pro landscape photographers. Ones that I'll be happy to print big and hang. I'm getting closer, slowly and this year I'm trying to up my game again. I've just started an old fashioned album for my coffee table with some home prints.

Quite nice!

Thanks PJM!

Beautiful image.....

Thanks Jeff!

Thanks Kirk, it's more that it bugs me that it may not be shown as intended. And yeah I'm a perfectionist. But I have 30,000 odd mediocre snapshots on my hard drive, now my aim is to produce shots that will stand up among pro landscape photographers. Ones that I'll be happy to print big and hang. I'm getting closer, slowly and this year I'm trying to up my game again. I've just started an old fashioned album for my coffee table with some home prints.

Quite nice!

Thanks PJM!
That wasn't meant for you but for others that may think it's off but I understand, you have to be that way with your own pics if you want to go professional, IMO. Good luck with all that, I hope you succeed. The coffee table sounds cool, maybe I'll do one some day.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back