Falls

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just having a wee tinker with an old photograph of some waterfalls in Luminar 4.2 (just got the 7 day trial at present). I suppose I was looking for a kinda dreamy, Orton style effect (hopefully not too ott;)). I'm really impressed with the user friendliness of this software. I doubt I'd have had the skills or patience to do this in PS Elements, Lightroom etc. Hope you like it, comments welcome. Ta!

LE-3-denoise-denoise.jpg

I use an Orton Effect in PS frequently for landscapes, even wrote a tutorial on it here The Orton Effect Not sure what you've achieved but not what I'd call an Orton effect. Here's another link to a waterfall by Frederick Stromme Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/74/e8/c574e8ba125211ebce243c817f8791e2.jpg.

Cheers, yeah, I was maybe a bit out with quoting the 'Orton' effect. I had a picture in my mind of what I thought it looked like but wanted more of that dreamy almost fairie (fairy) look to the falls. That said, it was just a very quick experiment with Luminar to see if I can convince my self to buy it. I probably will.

Thanks again, I'll have a look at your tutorial with interest.

but wanted more of that dreamy almost fairie (fairy) look to the falls.

You're talking about two different processes. I also do some Fantasy Effect images, that I've developed some processes that I use. Here's another video that covers a few of the things I occasionally use to get you started.

but wanted more of that dreamy almost fairie (fairy) look to the falls.

You're talking about two different processes. I also do some Fantasy Effect images, that I've developed some processes that I use. Here's another video that covers a few of the things I occasionally use to get you started.

Cheers!

Just having a wee tinker with an old photograph of some waterfalls in Luminar 4.2 (just got the 7 day trial at present). I suppose I was looking for a kinda dreamy, Orton style effect (hopefully not too ott;)). I'm really impressed with the user friendliness of this software. I doubt I'd have had the skills or patience to do this in PS Elements, Lightroom etc. Hope you like it, comments welcome. Ta!

View attachment 194279

Nice image =]

I like it, it does have that dreamy fantasy look about it. It reminds me of this scene from the 1985 movie, "Legend."

MV5BZGYwZjdkZDgtOGMwYS00MjY2LThjZjUtNGNmNTQ5ZTM0OWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3NDgwNzU@._V1_.jpg

Thanks K.

Don't think I've seen that film.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back