What's new

family portrait

I wonder if the background could have been a few shades lighter so the jeans stand out more,As a portrait it`s great and gives me some good ideas,hands arms etc
 
Love the idea!

And even further, I love the fact that you call it a 'family portrait'. It's not what you expect when you click the thread!
well thanks corry!

Freakin' LOVE it...
thanks! :D

I wonder if the background could have been a few shades lighter so the jeans stand out more,As a portrait it`s great and gives me some good ideas,hands arms etc
thanks for the feedback. i have edits with a lighter background, but i liked this one more. ;)
if you go anywhere with your ideas, post them please!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom