Family........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureF11Sniper

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my mom and her best friend....I have taken few pictures of my mom over the years something I very much regret. I treasure every picture I do have of her and need to convince her to let me take a few more......My mom is the one with dark hair.

IMGP6227-EditedWeb2.jpg

I think photographs of our loved ones are to be cherished. My mum is mow in a care home with dementia/alzheimer's and is not the person she once was. I have many pics of her throughout her life and look back on them with a mixture of happiness and sadness.

On a lighter note, I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of your mums pal. She looks like she'd put me in my place😁

I think photographs of our loved ones are to be cherished. My mum is mow in a care home with dementia/alzheimer's and is not the person she once was. I have many pics of her throughout her life and look back on them with a mixture of happiness and sadness.

On a lighter note, I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of your mums pal. She looks like she'd put me in my place😁
You have my deepest sympathies sir....((((((((( Hug ))))))) My moms friend ah shes a sweet lady. She puts Bible principles first in her life, which I am working on but it's a long path....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back