Fantasy Gull

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Take off your technical blinders to understand this picture. I've broken rules to achieve a dramatic effect here, needs no further explaining if you have an eye for art. Thanks for looking.

11142176-studio 5.jpg

Take off your technical blinders to understand this picture. I've broken rules to achieve a dramatic effect here, needs no further explaining if you have an eye for art. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 256185
Speak to your Doctor. Your medication is failing🤣🤣🤭😁😉

I like this sort of thing although for me, it's a rainy Sunday afternoon thing. I see no problem in using photography as a tool for being creative. The only criterion I apply is "could I live with it on the wall". I like this. The highlight in the tail feathers might be a bit over but I like the general luminescence effect.

Last edited:
I like this sort of thing although for me, it's a rainy Sunday afternoon thing. I see no problem in using photography as a tool for being creative. The only criterion I apply is "could I live with it on the wall". I like this. The highlight in the tail feathers might be a bit over but I like the general luminescence effect.
Thank you very much. Someone that knows a little about art, it's refreshing. Can you explain it to these two goobers? lol! :D

Quite ethereal.

Reactions: PJM

Most reactions

New Topics

Back