What's new

Farm Abstract

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
031820120029-X2.jpg


Larger

Comments welcome. Thanks for lookin'!
 
So neither of you feel that the bug is a distraction.
 
oh...now I do. I think it's cool there.
 
i saw that now and that adds more life ...don't even think of cloning away that ;)
 
Not for me. Didn't notice it until you mentioned it, but now that I see it, It fit's just fine with the image. With that one blade looking so different from the others, I spent a while looking in and out of the image figure out what I was seeing. The bug just makes me smile.
 
For me, it's one of those things that "can't be unseen". I think it detracts despite it's size - or maybe because of it.
 
Distraction is the Action here...it saved this image from being just another pattern :D
 
For me, it's one of those things that "can't be unseen". I think it detracts despite it's size - or maybe because of it.

Think of it like the bugs embedded in a Jackson Pollock work.


But really, the image has my eye scanning it constantly. That bug, once seen, gives my eye somewhere to rest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom