TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

Stunning. DOF is picture perfect as usual TC.:)

Very nice, i had no idea that was what a fly looked like up close...
How in the world do you get such crisp images? I keep trying to no avail. I wonder if it can be as simple as the lens, i know that higher quality equals better picture. But i keep thinking if i can figure out how to get better i will be able to get much cleaner shots without the burden of buying new lenses.

Wow. Lovely. Very, very detailed, and the colours and light are special! Very good!
Are you sure it is a FLY? Would it maybe be your hover fly (those that disguise as wasps but aren't)?

well I'm not an insect person, but this is an excellent photo...you can almost feel the crispness....couple of dust bunnies on the right, detract only slightly.

Very nice, i had no idea that was what a fly looked like up close...
How in the world do you get such crisp images? I keep trying to no avail. I wonder if it can be as simple as the lens, i know that higher quality equals better picture. But i keep thinking if i can figure out how to get better i will be able to get much cleaner shots without the burden of buying new lenses.

Thanks for commenting.

It takes quite a bit of practice and patience (for macro especially) to get decent shots, but I have to admit, I never really got truly sharp images until I started using better lenses.

Keep practicing, I'm sure you'll get get the shots you desire.

Wow. Lovely. Very, very detailed, and the colours and light are special! Very good!
Are you sure it is a FLY? Would it maybe be your hover fly (those that disguise as wasps but aren't)?

Thank you.

Yes, this is a hover fly.

That looks like one tasty fly. The yellow black stripes look delicious!

Most reactions

Back