Feathers

jenko

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0feathers1_zps58660627.jpg

Pleasing to look at. The feathers along the spine area are interestingly rendered. Nice use of shutter speed to "show" us motion!

Beautiful shot! Very aesthetically pleasing. I love the motion and the flow in this.
If I had to find something I would change, I'd try to get the amount of black on either side of the bird to be the same. Right now the front of the wings (right side) are almost touching the edge of the image, while there's a bit of spare room to the left. But that's being VERY picky. Great shot!

okay. I have to disagree here. it is freaking me out. The blur at the bottom reminds me of a white dress of some sort. it looks like a big birds neck sticking out of a white dress. Like a bird person. Ballerina bird neck. I don't know but it is strange.

Pleasing to look at. The feathers along the spine area are interestingly rendered. Nice use of shutter speed to "show" us motion!

Thank you, Derrel!

Beautiful shot! Very aesthetically pleasing. I love the motion and the flow in this.
If I had to find something I would change, I'd try to get the amount of black on either side of the bird to be the same. Right now the front of the wings (right side) are almost touching the edge of the image, while there's a bit of spare room to the left. But that's being VERY picky. Great shot!

Thanks for the suggestion, Annaa! I had thought about doing a closer crop, but just left it at the original size.

okay. I have to disagree here. it is freaking me out. The blur at the bottom reminds me of a white dress of some sort. it looks like a big birds neck sticking out of a white dress. Like a bird person. Ballerina bird neck. I don't know but it is strange.

Thanks for your honesty! I agree it is a bit strange, but I don't mind that.

Nailed it. Brilliant shot!

Appreciate it, weepete!

Fantastic. Good for a large print for the wall. :D

Nominated for PoTM.

Thanks, timor!

greatly appreciate the nom, runnah!

well, we've all got one and this is mine: i don't like it. i see lots do, sooooo kudos to the photographer.

Jenko, this is beautiful - very nice

Most reactions

Back