FedEx man screws up!

kami

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now I can't sleep after he delivered all this today!! ugh!!!

Jan222009_4106_edited-1.jpg

specs:

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31000333AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire
Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

XFX GX260NADBF GeForce GTX 260 Black Edition Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

ASUS P6T Deluxe LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA
1366 130W Quad-Core Processor

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 64-bit for System Builders

Patriot Viper 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory

I work as a night duty nurse so having all this stuff in my bedroom keeps me awake!

Anyway, I can't wait to get this fired up this weekend! Looks like I'm having a plateful of CS4 and LR2 for lunch this week! mmm.. mmm...!!

Last edited:
Please tell me you're a PC gamer too! :lol: To think of a computer like that with no games would be too much for me to bear! Seriously, though, my system is more than decent, but yours puts it to shame! Congrats, I'm not even going to ask the price tag.

Great. Now I want to build another computer. And I'm very poor at the moment! :lol:

yea makes me want to build a new computer for my self. I actually wanted that case. It has a big @$$ fan lol.

Probably because Vista is the most stable, feature rich, and attractive version currently available (until 7), not to mention DirectX 10... It had a bad launch, but is now far and away better than XP, so let's just all get over the Vista bashing. I know it's cool and all, but it has outlived its usefulness.

Probably because Vista is the most stable, feature rich, and attractive version currently available (until 7), not to mention DirectX 10... It had a bad launch, but is now far and away better than XP, so let's just all get over the Vista bashing. I know it's cool and all, but it has outlived its usefulness.

:thumbup:

Well the windows 7 Beta (which is actually Windows 6.1.7000 Vista Version) is the most stable. But I still use XP as my main system

Please tell me you're a PC gamer too! :lol: To think of a computer like that with no games would be too much for me to bear! Seriously, though, my system is more than decent, but yours puts it to shame! Congrats, I'm not even going to ask the price tag.

Great. Now I want to build another computer. And I'm very poor at the moment! :lol:

I sure am!! lol. I'm playing a lot of COD4 and have recently bought World at War but my current rig crawls even on minimum settings. Been playing PC games since the first Quake and original Tombraider came out.

So why did the FedEx guy screw up? Is this your stuff?

Fedex guy delivered my stuff at a bad time since I was already asleep. I'm at work right now (night shift) but I only had 4 hours of sleep. (No thanks to the fedex guy!) LOL!

I sure am!! lol. I'm playing a lot of COD4 and have recently bought World at War but my current rig crawls even on minimum settings. Been playing PC games since the first Quake and original Tombraider came out.

Ha, PC gamers from the same era even! (Rise of the Triad was the first game I saw the whole way through, in 1995)

If you haven't yet, you owe it to yourself to check out Crysis and Crysis Warhead. They make a good test of a new system, not to mention that beneath the unbelievably gorgeous skin they're excellent games!

Great system! I may have met you in some server or other over the years. I play lots of COD4 and 5 these days, and was a big Q3 addict in the day (same screen name, lol). Check out our "still-in-development" COD5 "excessive" mod @ 8.12.69.211

what kind of P4 processor is in your Dell? I'm surprised COD4 choked your system. I have a P4 system that ran COD4 pretty well. Mine is a 2.6 GHz Northwood, with 2GB of PC 2700 DDR memory and an ATI HD 2600 xt card with 512 mb of memory.

COD4 runs fine on the XPS. World at war doesn't. (COD5). It does OK on minimal settings but doesn't play butter rich smooth. My XPS has a Pentium 4 3.2 ghz I believe with 1gb DDR2 memory, graphics card is a Geforce 6800 w/ 256mb memory.

I bought this proprietary XPS system back in 2004 and when I decided to upgrade, there was barely anything I could do given the motherboard it had. I would have had to spend about $300 and only get so much from the bottleneck the MB would cause.

Great system! I may have met you in some server or other over the years. I play lots of COD4 and 5 these days, and was a big Q3 addict in the day (same screen name, lol). Check out our "still-in-development" COD5 "excessive" mod @ 8.12.69.211

Will do..once I get my rig fired up.

Most reactions

Back