What's new

Feedback on the indoor portrait picture

wet

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft Collins
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have my main lighting on the left of my models (my friends), fill light slightly off to my right. I was wondering if the picture is too dark or what should I do differently to make it better? Again, thanks in advance for all the contructive advise.

IMG_1975-2.jpg
 
It's a bit odd that you wouldn't check you thread to make sure pics are showing.
 
Thw light seems a little strong from the lest side, and the crop is too tight for my liking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom