What's new

Feedback wanted on water shots

Deeger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
6
1. I edited quite a bit in Lightroom, I am still learning that program, it was an overcast day, so I was trying to give the photo a little more life.
$DSC_0034.webp

2. This is the same shot, just cropped, kinda looks cool, also does my watermark look ok?
$DSC_0034-3.webp

3. I had to edit a little as well. I couldn't quite figure out the best shutter speed for the falls.
$DSC_0015-2.webp

4. Is a close up of a little falls. I'm not happy with the coloring, what do you think.
$DSC_0028-3.webp


Thanks for looking and providing feedback.
 
I like number one the best of this set.
 
No.1 is the clear winner... rest are also ok.. just a bit fuzzy,i think..
 
i like #3 followed by #1...The blue in the last one is not appealing :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom