This is somehow not quite there for me. I get it, I feel what other feel, but there's something not quite happening in it. It's a little.. bland? Flat? Insufficiently bold?
For me there are really three things going on here: the large grid of lines, the tiles, and the reflections.
The pattern in the tiles is visually present, but I feel like it should have a little more kick. The reflections do a pretty good job of feeling like water -- which is vital to this picture, I think that feeling of a lake-surface is the engine that makes this one go -- but they feel a little blown out or.. something. The grid of lines feels ok. It's a good graphical element, anchoring the unreality of the waterness to the reality of the wall.
Maybe what I want is a sensation of ripples in the water, which maybe the patterning in the tiles could give me?
I feel like this could be strengthened a fair bit by doing a little work to get something back in the highlights, and then push the curves around to give a little more tonal separation in the tiles, to bring out the pattern a bit.
I dunno, though, it's all kind of murky and emotional, not detailed and technical.