What's new

feeling a little blue

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little Blue Tit


yrplf0.jpg
 
it looks lonely.. and scared of height ;)

nice capture!
 
Oooh.. another great one.

Dani.
 
many thanks
 
Awww maybe his girlfriend broke up with him lol.

Cute shot.
 
Oooo, nice one LP! Sweet little fluffball, nicely perched on a branch for you.
 
many thanks
 
awesome colors!
 
many thanks
 
I miss seeing these birds, they used to visit our garden in England all the time,

Nice shot
 
I haven't seen a tit that blue since I punched myself in the chest.

Good stuff, bud. Very sharp, and a nice pose. Good stuff, again, as always.
 
many thanks everyone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom