What's new

Feeling chippy...

Dan28607

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
357
Reaction score
12
Location
Boone, NC
Sorry about that whack title. And the lighting. :er:

1.
DSC_01.jpg

2.
DS.jpg
 
Like it a lot! I like #1 better than #2 (I don't think a blurry background adds to the picture). Love how all the little white spots make you crazy just looking at them and then seeing the stacks of chips. Well done!



pascal
 
For me, I like 2 compared to 1. :) But I would have liked two better if you hadn't cropped the stacks out as much. But I like them! And you win the cheesy title award for today. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom