What's new

Fence and dunes

ACuellar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Cádiz (Spain)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My premiere in the forum ;)

A photo to which I guard a special fondness. This one done in "Cortadura Beach", in Cadiz, where there abound this type of fences, semiburied in the sand. The original idea was dividing of creating a game of effects of perspective and of approach (with punctual measurement in the center of the image). Finally I wanted to recreate a desert environment in sepia tone.

PD: ¡ Sorry for my english ¡ :blushing:


 
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
I really like, it feels like I am there
 
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can see why you like. Really nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom