What's new

fence

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5304.webp
 
I like the colors, but it's a bit difficult to separate the subject from the background. Then I kind of find myself wondering about what the dark stuff is, until I figure out it's chain link fence. Sometimes figuring out a photo, and getting a surprise is fun, but for me that didn't work here.

if you can shoot it again, I'd love to see the subject really isolated against plainer background. And maybe if we can avoid that twig in the upper right crossing behind the plant (bulbs?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom