What's new

Fencing

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
Youngstown, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a bunch of pictures from the university fencing team. Theres a whole bunch of 'em, so here's a link to them, instead of putting them in tags

[URL]http://wdimaging.zenfolio.com/p651519006/[/URL]

What do y'all think, besides the lighting, which I know was crappy :D but hey what can I do in a gym? (I'm open to suggestions lol)
 
Great shots, it looks like you didn't have much light to work with though.
 
No i really didn't. I even had to up the ISO speed, which rarely happens :P I'm wondering how I would go about lighting a fencing match lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom