What's new

Fern Spring

exercion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1715.jpg






Fern Spring, Yosemite.


Eric
 
great composition, great colors, great subject......but the fern is not in focus and it really does some damage on the photo. if you could possibly go back and get another shot, go back and do, but really concentrate on getting that fern in focus.
 
Fair enough, and yes I'll be back soon. I reckon I'll have to work on the right aperture/time to get it all sharp (as I hear that being near either max/min settings can cause issues). Though since then I have tinkered a bit with the sharpness settings on my camera as well. Thanks for the input.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom