What's new

Ferrari 308

Nice car! Terrible background!

Your really should consider shooting shots like this with a large aperture... to soften and blur that ugly background. A little editing in post can go a long way too! This took me less than a minute (Normally I would NEVER use photoshop Blur on a background.. but this is to sort of show you what could have done!)

$7623686130_05256fe87b_z.webp

If you are shooting a car.. make the CAR the subject.. and kill any and all distractions if you can! :)
 
Thanks for that. I didn't play about with the settings as I felt a little awkward shooting someone else's Ferrari without asking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom