jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #1 Thanks for looking:
javier No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 1,818 Reaction score 87 Location LosAngeles, Ca. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 #2 Hmm, I would like to see this with some sharpening and an increase in contrast. It should bring out the reflections in the water giving it some pop. Is this a crop?
Hmm, I would like to see this with some sharpening and an increase in contrast. It should bring out the reflections in the water giving it some pop. Is this a crop?
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yea. I kind of liked it filling the frame, but I will try the sharpening and boosting the contrast. Thanks,
Yea. I kind of liked it filling the frame, but I will try the sharpening and boosting the contrast. Thanks,