Few early attempts....

next time, put
around the url's

I did......it's not showing them with the tag on....

Now that is odd. the
tag im using on this forum does nto show the picture.....but on texags when I directly copied and pasted that post from edit mode, they show up....

femaleeagleinflight.jpg

You have to delete the number after jpg.

These bird shots have way too much open space, it makes them boring. The other two aren't as bad though. the 3rd one is my favorite. It's got nice colors.

Hiya Txaggie, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Good advice by Sw1tchFX on how to make the Photobucket photos show when you work with the URL only plus our forum-insert-image-icon.

Another more direct method to have your photos show up right within your thread is to copy the third line in the choice of lines underneath your picture, the one that already has the

Thnks for the photobucket tip, I don't normally host with them but i can actually put decent resolution photos up on there.

That is ONE interesting looking moth. I have never seen anything like it.
By the way, I also like your first photo of this moth, the texture of the stones it is sitting on shows so nicely and I like this pp-effect of highlighting just the moth on the wall. I also like the detail of the second photo of that moth. And I like its colour!!! :D

I believe that is a luna moth.We get those around here also but havnt seen any yet this year.

I thought it was a luna moth to, but im not sure. I don't believe I've ever seen one with purple on it......

However, he was the best photo subject I've ever had. He showed up three nights running and sat motionless in the exact same place.

Most reactions

Back