Photos OK to edit
IMG_0052asSmartObject-12_zps17a7a228.jpg

IMG_0115asSmartObject-1_zpsf47182f7.jpg

IMG_0036_zps8d497192.jpg

IMG_00082_zps9e3c2b9b.jpg

IMG_0170_zps4766de79.jpg

IMG_98472_zps0b7b5205.jpg

I don't mind them all but they're all incredibly dark

So excited when you post. Love your work. That being said, I am going to reserve judgement until I'm on the desktop computer. These really seem off the mark in quality.

#1 &2, the processing is a bit too much for me. The shadow recovery is a bit extreme and it does not look very natural
#3 I wish it was centered
#4 Lighting is good. Not feeling the pose
#5 I would crop it tighter and get rid the column and the person in the background
#6 The ring is too small IMO.

^ exactly what I was going to say. Also #3 is tilted.

These photos feel like you're totally focused on the lightning, at the expense of focusing on the couple.

I love your posing and composition, but in #1,2,3 they are underexposed. Your WB is off. Her dress looks blue/gray.
#5. The couple isn't exposed properly either. They look gray. I would go in and get the couple up to par then worry about the surroundings.

No3 is the only one that looks natural to me, not my cup of tea much prefer when they are more relaxed there is something about these i can't put my finger on at the moment

Thanks for the feedback, i tried out some actions here (totally rad). Can't say i personally liked the color shifts, softness and darkness and what not that comes along with them. Anywho, thank you all.

leighthal:
So excited when you post. Love your work.
Im flattered.

Do you ever gel your flashes? I think it would help the indoor shots where the ambient lighting is very warm. That way you don't have to have an all out duel between your flash and ambient lights.

Most reactions

Back