What's new

Few more from my first concert. c&c welcome

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
883
Reaction score
13
Location
Buffalo NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i posted a few pics in another thread from my first live show. c&c welcome, shot with d40 and kit lens. thanks

1
122g0uw.jpg

2
2hx0n0z.jpg

3
jgpb21.jpg

4
2iosqu.jpg

5
ke9g00.jpg

6
scfi55.jpg


24119oi.jpg
 
Hmm anyone?
 
Thanks! This was ny first show of many. I shot like 450 pics haha. Certainly learned a lot haha. I was lucky enough to get a backstage pass. I had a blast
 
Any other comments?
 
What settings and lens did you use? They came out great! Nice job!
 
what lens did you use? it looks pretty nice to me considering the fact that local concerts have weird lighting
 
very nive imo :thumbup:

4-the hand has a little bit of motion blur that kinda throws me off ..
but still a good pic :)
 
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Its a little surprising haha. I used my d40 with the kit lens. I shot wide open for most. But my settings were all over the place as I was trying to figure out what works and what doesn't lol
 
Haha thanks. I kinda like #5. But noone else seems to haha
 
Haha thanks? Lol.
 
Nice photos. #2 is my fav. # 1 could have been much better if you had better lighting. All in all good photos. :thumbup:
 
for your first time and for the equipment used, AWESOME job.
Personally, I like some motion blur in live photography but I still think you did a great job. Get youself a 35mm 1.8 and buddy, you'll be set. At least for the time being, till you want flashes and things, but depending on the venue, you may or may not be allowed to use flash but for maybe a few songs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom