What's new

Few random pics (warning 56k)

Jon0807

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! Just posing a few pics I've taken with my first dSLR. I'm still a noob but I'm working on it ;)

Jonah
jonah_small.jpg

Marina
marina_small.jpg

The wife and Marina
love_small.jpg

Yellow Hibiscus
yellowhibiscus_small.jpg

Rejected
rejected_small.jpg

Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco
japteagarden5_small.jpg

Frosty Car
frost2_small.jpg

Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco again
faith_small.jpg

Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco...couldn't get rid of the lens flare with PS so I left it
dream_small.jpg


Winter Trees...a little too dark I think
deadtrees_small.jpg
 
You have a mastiff, and for that, you are awesome.
 
lol thanks! Actually he's a bullmastiff so am I only half awesome?
 
those are some great pictures I especially like the last one I don't think it's to dark at all.
 
I love the dog and there are some pretty artistic nature photos up there as well. The Japanese Tea Garden looks like a beautiful place. :) Just out of curiosity what camera are you using?
 
Thanks for the comments! :)

I guess I should have mentioned....I just recently got a Canon 40D with the 28-135mm kit and I'm loving it! I came from film slr's to point and shoot so I really have nothing to compare the 40D to but so far I'm liking what I'm able to do with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom