Fhotoshooting with Oxana

I thought I liked number 1 till I saw number 2! I love these. Her pose in number 1 looks very comfortable. Typically this would look "forced" but she looks very at ease! I love number 2!!!! This could be used for an ad, not sure what product but it has the feeling of a nice ad shot! I love it! Of course it doesn't hurt that she is quite nice looking! Cool stuff!

How much did you do in post? Mainly number 2? What method of going to B&W do you use? There are lots of B&Ws shown here, but so many times they look like "fake" B&Ws. You have a nice tonal range here.

I thought I liked number 1 till I saw number 2! I love these. Her pose in number 1 looks very comfortable. Typically this would look "forced" but she looks very at ease! I love number 2!!!! This could be used for an ad, not sure what product but it has the feeling of a nice ad shot! I love it! Of course it doesn't hurt that she is quite nice looking! Cool stuff!

How much did you do in post? Mainly number 2? What method of going to B&W do you use? There are lots of B&Ws shown here, but so many times they look like "fake" B&Ws. You have a nice tonal range here.

hey..
thank u so much :blushing:
i didnt get ur 1st question (sorry my english is not that good) if u can explain to me....
And for the b&w i use photoshop filter called "Nik software- silver" :thumbup:

The first two are great. The third isn't too shabby either. Excellent job. What PP did you do for the first one?

The first two are great. The third isn't too shabby either. Excellent job. What PP did you do for the first one?

pp u mean photoshop? lol so many shortcuts :lol:
i used filter called Topaz

#1 has very harsh lighting and her face is actually under-exposed and she looks orange. I do like the pose, though.

I disagree about #2 having a nice BW conversion. Her skin looks awful and mottled or blotchy...the distortion of her right shoulder and her left wrist/hand is HORRIBLE!

#3 is nice =)

I agree about #2, I thought it was just my monitor. Too much PP perhaps, I dont know.

I do agree with the critiques, but I still feel like 1 and 2 are very appealing to me.

#1 has very harsh lighting and her face is actually under-exposed and she looks orange. I do like the pose, though.

I disagree about #2 having a nice BW conversion. Her skin looks awful and mottled or blotchy...the distortion of her right shoulder and her left wrist/hand is HORRIBLE!

#3 is nice =)

ditto on everything

I think the last one is your best image. The first one would have been great except for the huge shadow / highlight contrast straight across her face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back